When placed in training or employment we commit to mentoring both our participants and employers through regular scheduled contact.
Our vocational officers liaise with both the employer and employee (participant) on a regular and ongoing basis to ensure that everyone is supported and the lines of communication remain open.
Throughout the duration of employment employers and employees can expect the following:
Our Vocational Officers make contact with the employer and participant:
- Upon commencement of employment
- At completion of the first week
- In the following fortnight and monthly thereafter
- Provision of Indigenous Wage Subsidy forms and relevant details
- Provision of Tax File Numbers or the paperwork to obtain one
- Working in partnership with Job Service Agencies to ensure that employees have the necessary tools / requirements to begin employment